為了幫助廣大考生系統(tǒng)的復習2012年商務英語考試課程,全面的了解商務英語考試教材的相關重點,小編特編輯匯總了2012年商務英語考試輔導資料和試題,希望對您參加本次考試有所幫助!
怪不得你這幺有經驗。 No wonder youre so experienced.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎? Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
我們什幺時候洽談生意? At what time can we work out a deal?
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。 We also hope to expand our business with you.
這是我們的共同愿望。 This is our common desire.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。 Ive read about it,but i'd like to know more about it.
百聞不如一見。 Seeing is believing.
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢? How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
我想問你一個問題。 I would like to ask you a question.
好,請說。 Yes. Please do.
你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎? Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
抱歉,你可以重復剛剛所說的嗎? Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
請你盡量放慢說話速度。 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
我會試試看。 I will try.
你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎? Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
這會幫助我了解你們的重點。 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。 We really need more specific information about your technology.
這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧? Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?
我會試試看,但是不敢保證。 I will try, but no promises.
我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重復一次嗎? I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
不客氣。 You are welcome.
以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
我可以提示一個想法。 Let me give you an indication.
請記得這不是最后的回答。 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。 Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.
沒有相關的出版資料。 There is no such published information.
這樣的資料為機密資料。 Such data is confidential.
我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。 I am not sure such data does exist.
這要看列表內容。 It would depend on what is on the list.
我們急需這些資料。 We need them urgently.
好。我們收齊之后會立即寄給你。 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
我想請劉先生來聽電話。 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
我想請約翰先生聽電話好嗎? May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
我想和你們的老板講話好嗎? May I speak to your boss?
找一位能講英語的人來。 Give me someone who can speak English.
請問有沒有會講英語的? Is there anyone who can speak English.
我想請你們負責人講話。 I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想請你們主管講話。 I would like to talk to your chief.
我要請王先生講話。 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.
我能請李先生講話嗎? Can I speak to Mr. Li?
他什么時候回來? When is he expected to be back?
你知道他什么時候會回來? Do you know when he will be back?
你能否告訴我陳先生何時會回來? Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?
請問你是哪一位? Who is this ,please?
請問你是誰? Who is calling, please?
請問你姓名? May I have your name?
你要找誰? Whom are you calling?
請你把他的名字拼給我好嗎? Will you please spell his name for me?
請再說一遍。 Please say it again.
請你說大聲一點好嗎? Would you speak a little louder?
相關文章:
(責任編輯:中大編輯)